Twlight: A Future
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Welcome to Twilight: A Future. Please check our Cannon list before registering. As of right now, we are only accepting Cannons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to know what happened to the Cullens after they sent the Volturi packing? Here is the place to find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Wandering alone (Open)
What A Day. (David) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 am by Renesmee Cullen

» In the park (Open)
What A Day. (David) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm by Angela Weber

» Carly Waters
What A Day. (David) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:49 pm by Edward Cullen

» Hunting Party (All Cullens)
What A Day. (David) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am by Edward Cullen

» Can you do it again? (Bella)
What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm by Edward Cullen

» For the first time in forever (Embry, R)
What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 am by Calypso Calor

» what's that smell? (open)
What A Day. (David) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am by Michelle Hastings

» Embry Call
What A Day. (David) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm by Edward Cullen

» Soaking up the rays. (Calypso)
What A Day. (David) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 am by Calypso Calor

Affiliates
AFFILIATES:

Destiny's Way RPG
THE Twilight RPG
OUR BUTTON:

What A Day. (David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

What A Day. (David) Empty
PostSubject: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Grace grinned as the bell went off, to indicate the end of the school day. It had seemed to drag on forever, no matter what way she tried to look at it. Walking out of her English class with a stack of book under her arm, she waved at one of her friends before walking in the opposite direction. Her walk home from school was usually a boring one, and she was pretty sure that wasn't going to change. A lot of the other students her age had their own cars or their parents dropped them off, but Grace didn't have a licence and her mother worked until evening.

She was thinking about the weekend that she had planned, where she would be taking her little sister down to La Push to send it with their father. Grace was too lost in her thoughts to notice a boy running down the path in the opposite direction and she let out a breath as he knocked in to her, sending her books to the ground. Glaring after the guy, who continued on his way, she knelt down to pick up her things.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:38 pm

It had been a long day, and even longer final hour of the day. He and his girlfriend, Grace, did not have the same period English, mostly because HIS was writers craft. He aspired to be a writer. His final hour was Biology, and he had did his blood type class, so his finger was still pulsing slightly from the poke.

He got in his car hoping to catch Grace before she left the school grounds. He was lucky that someone had stopped her long enough for him to pull up. He lowered the drivers side window and said "once you are done being a clutz, get in!" He let the smallest of smirks touch his lips. He waited patiently for her to pick up her things and get in the green van.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 pm

As Grace picked up the last of her books, she heard a familiar voice call out to her. Looking up, she couldn't help but smile, but as she did she called back, "It wasn't me this time!" Holding the books to her chest, she returned her back to her shoulder and walked around to the other side of the van. Opening the door, she pouted and said, "A gentleman would have helped me, you know?" She slid in to the seat and reach back to drop her English stuff on to the seat and placed her bag by her feet. "And how was your day?" she asked, her voice still holding a tone of false upset.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:50 pm

David laughing lightly as she pouted at him "You had it" He said confidently, like he was describing a fight or something. He then smirked as she asked how his day was and said "It's school, what do you expect? I did prick my finger though" He help up his boo-boo for her to see. He then smiled warmly and asked 'And your's?" he did not move the van, keeping it parked in the middle of the exit.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Grace rolled her eyes. "Of course I did," she said sarcastically as she pulled the seatbelt over her body. It wasn't that she didn't trust his driving, it was just that she didn't trust his driving that much. "I usually enjoy school," she said, before looking at his finger, "Awww, baby. Do you want me to kiss it better?" She couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles at that, before shaking her head. "Long. Far too long. I would have preferred to stay home all day, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 pm

He simply laughed at her response, not adding a response of his own. When she mentioned liking school, he smirked and said "Oh there are PARTS of school I like.. lunch for instance.. and PE" He winked at her, taking a moment to remember her in her Tight PE outfit, sighing dramatically. When she mentioned kissing it better, he rolled his eyes "No, though there are places I wouldn't mind you kissing" He winked at her.

When she mentioned staying home all day, he couldn't help the smirk that pulled at his lips and said "Alone, with me? stop it! you're getting me excited!" Her purred, before the cars behind him started to honk "Oh crap, yeah!" He muttered, starting the car and driving out the exit. It was hard to not forget where he was when he was talking with Grace. She was the only thing that mattered to him when they were together..
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:19 pm

"I like PE too, obviously," she said, resting her head lightly against the window, "Lunch is nice. Except for when this annoying boy keeps bothering me." She was joking, of course, and she smiled to show as much. Looking sideways at him, she shook her head slightly, though she wouldn't have objected to much to kissing him in other places either. "Well, you'll have to tell me where sometime," she replied, still joking. Her mood had lifted considerable now that she was around David. It always did.

Grace laughed aloud, "Well, you'd have to do to school of course! We can't have you failing, now can we?" When a couple of cars honked their horns, she turned to look back at them and shook her head, smirking. "Pay attention, love!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:27 pm

He smirked and said "Well.. maybe this annoying boy you speak of is incredibly in love with you.. maybe this annoying boy can't spend time away from you without suffering physical pain.." He then look at her and said "Tell me who he is so i can kill him" He was teasing, of course.

When she told him he would have to tell her where to kiss him, he shot her a wink "I will be sure to do that..soon" He was sure she was joking, but he couldn't help but hope she was hiding behind the joke, that she wanted him.. in more than what they were now.

He simply shook his head and said "I can do a day off without it ruining my average.." He then laughed and said "Stop distracting me with your sexiness then babe" He turned onto the main road and heading off for their house.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Grace blushed lightly, knowing that he knew who she was talking about. Shaking her head, she smiled and replied, "Well, if he doesn't watch it, I'll kill him myself." She always had fun around David, even though there was times when they acted seriously. Though they usually were her trying to act seriously, and him not really trying at all.

Rolling her eyes for what felt like the twentieth time that afternoon, she glanced out the window and sighed. It had been a really long day, and she still had homework to do. That was going to be fun. "Fine, you can stay home too," she said, laughing as she reached out to place a hand on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

He smirked at her "I have a feeling he will take his chances" He chuckled lightly. He knew that he should really be serious about this, but joking was so much easier. When she mentioned him staying home as well he laughed "Score! Someones getting luckA" He smirked. He then sighed when her hand touched his thigh. Every touch from her was heaven. He gave a quick look sideways before he took one hand off the steering wheel and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling her into him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm

"You're an idiot," Grace said, resting her head gently against his shoulder, a smiled playing at her lips. She then realised that she was being driven home and she lifted her head and looked at David for a long moment. "Why are you driving me?" she asked curiously. It had been a long day, but she almost always walked home. Unless it was raining, of course, which it wasn't. "Oh, and I have a game on Friday, so I won't be going to my dad's until Saturday morning," she announced as she remembered the notice that she'd received that morning.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm

He laughed and shook his head 'Nah, just hopeful" He quickly kissed the top of her head before she moved it. When she asked why she was being driven home, he shrugged "i was tired of always beating you there, plus I'm sick of my friends making fun of the fact I am not being gentleman enough to drive you home. So here we are." he rolled his eyes. In truth, he was sick of driving home alone.

He then faked disappointment 'Damn, looks like i have to cancel the party.. not hot chicks for me" He sighed dramatically He then turned his attention back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 am

"Of course you are," she said, amused. She almost burst out laughing at his explanation, but instead she nodded, "Well, you shouldn't listen to your friends. I happen to like walking. Actually, maybe it would be better if you started walking with me instead. I'd hate for you to get fat." A small smirk touched her lips and she turned to look out the front windscreen.

Seeing that they were almost home, she turned to him and said, "Oh? I've always thought that you like to invite girls around when I'm not here. I'll just stay in my room while you have your friends around." Smiling, she picked up her bag and grabbed her books, ready to get out of the car when they reached their place.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Human
Human
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:02 pm

David couldn't help but laugh "With all the Martial arts i do, I doubt I will ever get fat. nah, I shall always be your hot, toned, muscular boyfriend. I shall never disappoint you" He then faked coughed "In bed" He smirked, continuing to concentrate on the road.

he laughed "Nah, come out and enjoy the party, or even better, I will join you in your room and we have a party of our own" He winked at her as he turned off the road, coasting to a stop in their driveway "Okay, that will be..11 dollars.. don't forget to tip the driver" He winked at her, pulling the key out of the ignition.
Back to top Go down
Grace Snow
Human
Human
Grace Snow

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:31 am

Grace looked at David, her eyes obviously amused. He always seemed to make joked about such things, and she usually found it funny. But sometimes she wondered if he grew annoyed with her, as she had asked him to wait to sleep together and it had been quite some time already. She never asked him though, hoping that if he was bothered by it he would just tell her himself.

"Well, good," she said, raising an eyebrow, "because otherwise I'd have to replace you." Rolling her eyes, she muttered, "I would rather not 'join the party'. But you'd be welcome to study with me?" Winking playfully, she leaned over the centre console and placed a soft kiss on his lips before turning and getting out of the car. "Thanks, David."

Continued..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Day. (David)   What A Day. (David) Empty

Back to top Go down

What A Day. (David)
Page 1 of 1